Thanks for visiting Peaks Frozen Custard online, Seattle's premier frozen custard cafe! It's our mission to bring you the finest Frozen Custard, espresso and baked goods ,
create and serve them using local, fresh ingredients and environmentally sustainable
processes, and be a positive force in the community. Take a look around, if you can't find something or have any feedback for us please
let us know.
M - Th : 1pm - 10pm
F : 1pm - 11pm
S : 12pm - 11pm
Su : 12pm - 10pm
Roosevelt High School Men's Basketball Tournament Treats! Be our guest THIS SATURDAY (June 8th). Buy any treat at regular prices and Peaks will donate a portion to support High School Basketball. Good Luck at the tournament everyone- see you at Peaks!
Make Peaks a part of your Event! Birthdays, weddings, graduations... you name it. Peaks' fresh, locally-sourced, all-natural custard can make your special event even more special! Contact us for more information.
Peaks T-Shirts! Available for $12 in adult and children sizes. The shirts are made by the youth at Sanctuary Art Center and proceeds help that homeless youth art program.
What is Frozen Custard?
Frozen Custard is ice cream! Frozen custard is beyond typical ice cream, though, because it is:
- made fresh every 2 hours or less, right in front of you
- churned slowly so there is almost no air introduced
- frozen quickly to avoid ice crystal growth and that ice cream "icy" taste
- made with a small amount of pasteurized egg yolk to add smoothness and creaminess
- made with a focus on local, high quality ingredients and traditional preparation methodology as it has been for more than 100 years
Here is an NPR segment and the Food Network piece on Frozen Custard.
Please see our FAQ for more information on frozen custard and its origins.